[R] Question re: RWinEdt conflicting with my WinEdt

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Mon Dec 10 20:26:45 CET 2007

WinEdt's default is:
Start with WinEdt.ini initialization file and that again uses WinEdt.prj
as the default for loading your .tex files, for example.

Using RWinEdt, R.ini is used as the initialization file and that one
uses R.prj as the default for loading your .R files.

If that does not work as before, you have changed something. Just take a
look whether the settings are correct in both instances of WinEdt.

Uwe Ligges