[R] if/else for plot/lines?

Julian Burgos jmburgos at u.washington.edu
Fri Dec 7 19:45:58 CET 2007

The simplest way would be to have a flag, an indicator variable that
stores a value that indicates if a plot has been done before.  Something
like this

plot (do my first plot here...)
is.plot=T

.... later in the code...

if (is.plot) {plot (do new plot here)} else {lines(add lines to the
previous plot)}

Julian

--
Julian M. Burgos