[R] x11() and Xinerama settings

Thomas Zumbrunn t.zumbrunn at unibas.ch
Fri Dec 7 14:36:55 CET 2007

Hello

Since I changed my X11 settings to a Xinerama setup, calls to x11() result in
windows with a width half the size of the one specified by the corresponding
parameter. Furthermore, x axis labels are overlapping. Other devices (e.g.
pdf()), are not affected by these distortions.

Did anybody have the same problem, and if so, how did you solve it? ( I'm
using openSUSE 10.3 on a x86 architecture.)

Thomas Zumbrunn

--
Thomas Zumbrunn
Institute of Zoology, University of Basel