[R] Any package for deconvolution?

Richard.Cotton at hsl.gov.uk Richard.Cotton at hsl.gov.uk
Thu Dec 6 17:46:04 CET 2007

The RTisean package has wiener filter functions (wiener1 and wiener2).

Regards,
Richie.

Mathematical Sciences Unit
HSL

"Chen, Gang (NIH/NIMH) [C]" <gangchen at mail.nih.gov>
Sent by: r-help-bounces at r-project.org
06/12/2007 16:20

<r-help at r-project.org>
cc

Subject
[R] Any package for deconvolution?

I want to run deconvolution of a time series by an impulse or point-spread
function through Wiener filter, regularized filter, Lucy-Richardson
method, or any other approaches. I searched the CRAN website and the
mailing list archive, but could not find any package for such a
deconvolution analysis. Does anybody know an existing R function for
deconvolution?

TIA,
Gang