[R] Installing packages

Dani Valverde daniel.valverde at uab.cat
Mon Dec 3 19:10:45 CET 2007

Hello,
I have a problem when making packages with version 2.6.1. I have a
package which I could install in version 2.5.1. I have made some
modifications of the package, and I would like to install it to 2.6.1. I
check the package with R CMD check, I build it with R CMD build and when
I try to install it it gives me an error, it tries to install something
like R.css and tells me that cannot open the DESCRIPTION file. Then, I
made the same procedure with version 2.5.1 and it worked fine. I am
using Windows Vista and I changed the PATH environment variable to
version 2.6.1. Any suggestion to solve the problem?
Best regards,

Dani

--
Daniel Valverde Saubí

Grup de Biologia Molecular de Llevats
Facultat de Veterinària de la Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Edifici V, Campus UAB
08193 Cerdanyola del Vallès- SPAIN

Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red
en Bioingeniería, Biomateriales y
Nanomedicina (CIBER-BBN)

Grup d'Aplicacions Biomèdiques de la RMN
Facultat de Biociències
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Edifici Cs, Campus UAB
08193 Cerdanyola del Vallès- SPAIN