[R] Attempt at package documentation on debian: link to "data.frame" broken

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Mon Dec 3 10:02:37 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to document this little package I'm working on and have the
following issue:
one of the man files (*.Rd) contains this bit

\value{
  Returns a \code{\link[base]{data.frame}} representing the tabular data.
}

The resulting link is broken on my debian system. It points
to "file:///usr/local/lib/R/site-library/base/html/data.frame.html", while
the real file resides at "/usr/lib/R/library/base/html/data.frame.html".

Can someone please let me know how I would fix this?

Thanks, Joh