[R] How to measure mode (central tendancy)

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Fri Aug 31 10:20:37 CEST 2007

Raymond Balise wrote:

 > What is the name of the function to give me the mode (central 
tendancy) of a
 > numeric variable that can be negative?

Hi Raymond,

Have a look at Mode (note the capital letter) in the prettyR package.


More information about the R-help mailing list