[R] How to measure mode (central tendancy)

Thomas Petzoldt thpe at simecol.de
Fri Aug 31 08:19:46 CEST 2007

Julian Burgos wrote:
> mode()... of course!

Wrong. See ?mode

"Get or set the type or storage mode of an object."

Thomas P.

> Raymond Balise wrote:
>> What is the name of the function to give me the mode (central tendancy) of a
>> numeric variable that can be negative?
>> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
>> ______________________________________________
>> R-help at stat.math.ethz.ch mailing list
>> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
>> PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
>> and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

More information about the R-help mailing list