[R] How to measure mode (central tendancy)

Thomas Petzoldt thpe at simecol.de
Thu Aug 30 22:12:43 CEST 2007

Raymond Balise wrote:
> What is the name of the function to give me the mode (central tendancy) of a
> numeric variable that can be negative?

Similar questions appear occasionally on this list. Please see the 
following help page for possible solutions:


Thomas P.

More information about the R-help mailing list