[R] How to cite the the PDF user's guide for LIMMA

Vallejo, Roger Roger.Vallejo at ARS.USDA.GOV
Wed Aug 29 17:59:06 CEST 2007

Dear John,
In the link that you provide, I do not see an example on referencing the
LIMMA package. Perhaps I am not being clear on my question. Again, I am
publishing a paper (Genetics journal) and I would like to reference the
User's Guide for the Limma Package which is this PDF document:

limma:
Linear Models for Microarray Data
User's Guide
Gordon K. Smyth, Matthew Ritchie, Natalie Thorne and James Wettenhall
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
Melbourne, Australia

Thanks.
Roger

Roger L. Vallejo, Ph.D.
Computational Biologist & Geneticist
U.S. Department of Agriculture, ARS
National Center for Cool & Cold Water Aquaculture
11861 Leetown Road
Kearneysville, WV 25430
Voice:	(304) 724-8340 Ext. 2141
Email:	roger.vallejo at ars.usda.gov