[R] Calculating diameters of cirkels in a picture.

Bartjoosen bartjoosen at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:14:12 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I really like to thank you for the answers, while I was searching for some
edge detection and clustering algorithms, Moshe came with a simple but
effective solution: use the area to find the diameter!

But I tried Moshe's solution, but I couldn't figure out what you mean with
morphological closing and the labeling to split the images.
Could you please clarify this a bit?

Thanks for your support

Bart