[R] Saving results from Linux command line

Muenchen, Robert A (Bob) muenchen at utk.edu
Fri Aug 24 19:31:46 CEST 2007

I certainly appreciate those advantages, but I feel I'm missing
something very basic. I would have expected a function like
save.transcript or save.console to be able to write out the console's
contents.

I see a similar situation in the Windows GUI. There is the menu choice
Save> Workspace and the matching function save.image. In the console
window, there is the menu choice "File> Save to file" but I don't see an
equivalent function.

Is are there functions for all menu choices in R?

Thanks,
Bob