[R] Processing Sweave documents without Sweave

Renaud Lancelot renaud.lancelot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:40:01 CEST 2007

Sweave produces a TeX file which can be exchanged like any other such
file, providing that you give the possible graphic files (and bib,
etc.) called from the TeX code.

Best,

Renaud

2007/8/22, Werner Wernersen <pensterfuzzer at yahoo.de>:
> Hi,
>
> I am very intrigued by the idea of integrating
> statistical analysis directly with a paper as Sweave
> does it. But as I am collaborating with several people
> and they won't have set up R and also they're very
> unlikely interested in learning it, I am concerned
> about how such an Latex/Sweave document will work on
> their side.
>
> Can they Latex-compile the document without having R /
> Sweave installed and still see the numbers and figures
> I produced by an earlier run of Latex / R / Sweave? Is
> there any option or so planned for this case? Or how
> are you coping with this problem otherwise?
>
> Many thanks,
>   Werner

Renaud LANCELOT
Département Systèmes Biologiques du CIRAD
CIRAD, Biological Systems Department

Campus International de Baillarguet
TA 30 / B
F34398 Montpellier