[R] library(fCalendar) timeDate("12.03.2005", format="%d.%m.%Y")

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Aug 21 17:02:42 CEST 2007

    OL> Thanks!
    OL> Seems to work fine now!

Well, for your example.

But sorry to say, the patch breaks other cases.

I'm investigating further
(and will hopefully contribute to a new CRAN release of fCalendar
 once Diethelm Wuertz is back from wherever; I've already made
 more changes)

Martin Maechler,
ETH Zurich  [but different department than D.Wuertz]