[R] Question on R server and TinnR

adschai at optonline.net adschai at optonline.net
Tue Aug 21 02:37:32 CEST 2007

So if you go to TinnR in R menu on the menu bar and choose 'R server: connections and tests'. What does that do exactly? It seems to me that there's a way to have R listening to incoming request from remote machine from TinnR. If anyone could share your knowledge, I'd really appreciate. Thank you again.

- adschai