[R] Using sunflowerplot to add points in a xyplot panel

Ronaldo Reis Junior chrysopa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:08:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

I use panel.points to add points to a xyplot graphic. But I like to use the
sunflowerplot to plot my points because this is very superimposed. It is
possible to use this? I try but it dont work directly. It may be need to put
this function inside a panel.???

Thanks
Ronaldo
--
Where there's a will, there's a relative.