[R] odfWeave processing error, file specific

Aric Gregson agregson at mednet.ucla.edu
Fri Aug 10 00:55:57 CEST 2007

Hello,

I hope there is a simple explanation for this. I have been using
odfWeave with great satisfaction in R 2.5.0. Unfortunately, I cannot
get beyond the following error message with a particular file. I have
copied and pasted into new files and the same error pops up. It looks
like the error is occurring before any of the R code is run (?).

Any suggestions on how to track this down and fix it?

odfWeave('balf.odt', 'balfout.odt')
  Copying  balf.odt
  Setting wd to  /tmp/Rtmpz0aWPf/odfWeave09155238949
  Unzipping ODF file using unzip -o balf.odt
Archive:  balf.odt
 extracting: mimetype
   creating: Configurations2/statusbar/
  inflating: Configurations2/accelerator/current.xml
   creating: Configurations2/floater/
   creating: Configurations2/popupmenu/
   creating: Configurations2/progressbar/
   creating: Configurations2/menubar/
   creating: Configurations2/toolbar/
   creating: Configurations2/images/Bitmaps/
  inflating: layout-cache
  inflating: content.xml
  inflating: styles.xml
  inflating: meta.xml
  inflating: Thumbnails/thumbnail.png
  inflating: settings.xml
  inflating: META-INF/manifest.xml

  Removing  balf.odt
  Creating a Pictures directory

  Pre-processing the contents
Error: cc$parentId == parentId is not TRUE

Thanks,

aric