[R] Reading time/date string

Mark W Kimpel mwkimpel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 07:03:25 CEST 2007

Look at some of these functions...

DateTimeClasses(base)   Date-Time Classes
as.POSIXct(base)        Date-time Conversion Functions
cut.POSIXt(base)        Convert a Date or Date-Time Object to a Factor
format.Date(base)       Date Conversion Functions to and from Character

Mark
---

Mark W. Kimpel MD  ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN  46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
(317) 663-0513 Home (no voice mail please)