[R] how to include bar values in a barplot?

Donatas G. dgvirtual at akl.lt
Tue Aug 7 23:40:56 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 07 August 2007 22:09:52 Donatas G. wrote:
> How do I include bar values in a barplot (or other R graphics, where this
> could be applicable)?
>
> To make sure I am clear I am attaching a barplot created with
> OpenOffice.org which has barplot values written on top of each barplot.

After more than two hours search I finally found a solution:
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/06/05/27286.html
and
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/05/09/12936.html

However, what about percentage barcharts, such as this:
http://dg.lapas.info/wp-content/barplot-lytys-G07_x_mean.png

And maybe somebody knows how to get the legend of the bars in the barchart
(again, see the example above)?

--
Donatas Glodenis
http://dg.lapas.info