[R] array

Tiandao Li Tiandao.Li at usm.edu
Tue Aug 7 23:21:58 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have 30 GenePix tab-delimited files generated from 10 microarray
experiments, each has 3 replicates. I used scan() to read the files, and
assigned each file to a unique name (such as A1, A2, A3 for experment A,
and B1, B2, and B3 for experiment B) with 1000 rows and 56 columns.

Now I want to create a array (ArrayA) with these file names,

>ArrayA
[1,]	A1	B1		C1
[2,]	A2	B2		C2
[3,]	A3	B3		C3

so I can use ArrayA[1,2][[6]] to refer the data in column6 of experimentB,
replicate 1. Is there any packages available for array of array?

Thanks!