[R] ggplot2 qplot and add

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:12:21 CEST 2007

On 8/2/07, ONKELINX, Thierry <Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be> wrote:
> I think you need something like.
>
> qplot(appetitive.stimulus, graphLabels, data=related.differences,
> size=variance, colour="Appetitive Stimulus", xlim=c(-20,20), main="Title
> here", xlab="Differences", ylab="Header Concepts") +
> geom_point(aes(colour = "Aversive Stimulus"))

You'll probably want aversive.stimulus in there as well:

+ geom_point(aes(colour = "Aversive Stimulus", x=aversive.stimulus))

The reason why Emilio's first attempt didn't work is that I have
removed the add argument from qplot because it is no longer necessary
- I might not have removed it from the documentation yet though,
sorry!

Hadley

Hadley