[R] Predict using SparseM.slm

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 2 00:57:53 CEST 2007

If you are feeling altruistic you could write a predict method for
slm objects, it wouldn't be much work to adapt what is already
available and  follow the  predict.lm prototype.  On the other
hand if you are looking for something quick and dirty you can
always resort to

	newX %*% coef(slmobj)

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820