[R] Reading Matrices

Urmi Trivedi uhtrivedi208 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 1 16:38:01 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I have been successful so far in plotting matrices and getting the regression line. But, as the matrices contains values like 1 and 0 (diagonal line) which is actually not needed as they are for the same gene, is creating bias in my regression line. I wish to neglect that part of the matrix and read the rest and plot the matrices again.

I am attaching two matrices here for your reference.

Can anyone please help me regarding that.

Thanks very much.

Urmi