[R] Unwanted white borders on semi-transparent polygons?

Matthew Neilson matt at gneilson.plus.com
Fri Apr 27 19:40:21 CEST 2007

Hey again,

Just to let you know that I managed to test out R-2.5.0, and the
transparency glitch has thankfully disappeared. I apologise for wasting
your time with this.

One final question, though. Did you mean to say that the known
transparency bug was fixed in version 2.5.0? Or was it fixed in a
patched version of R-2.4.0? Only asking because, if the final Panther
binary (version 2.4.0) available on CRAN doesn't fix the bug, there's
no point in me installing this on top of my happily working (and
otherwise fully functional) version of R.

Many thanks,

-Matt

Matthew Neilson
University of Strathclyde