[R] importing sas datasets

a.martino at crismaitalia.it a.martino at crismaitalia.it
Fri Apr 27 09:34:09 CEST 2007

Hi Dan,

thanks for the help, I'll try to resolve the sas.get problem
in a second moment , actually I bypassed the problem
creating a .csv file from my dataset and then using the
read.csv function to import it into R. The only problem is
that R imports only a 1000 observations, is that normal? Or
did I have to specify an option?

thanks and have a nice day

Anna