[R] Drawing Tangent

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Thu Apr 26 20:34:56 CEST 2007

There are several options depending on what exactly you want to do.

One option if you know the slope and intercept of your line is to use
the clipplot function from the TeachingDemos package with abline.

Or you could just choose 2 points on the tangent line and use either
lines or segments to connect the points.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at intermountainmail.org