[R] R News, volume 7, issue 1 is now available --error in AMMI article

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Apr 26 12:37:11 CEST 2007

Dear Yuandan,

My attention was drawn by your claim of an "error in AMMI article."

As you say, the code for the AMMI function is given directly in the article.
If the argument biplot is equal to 1, then a biplot is drawn by the
function, as is apparent from the section of code labelled "## 5 - Biplots."

Why is this an error?

Regards,
 John

John Fox, Professor