[R] help interpreting the output of functions - any sources of information

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:31:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

If you look at the documentation for the function you are interested
in, in this case ?cor.test, it will generally give you an explanation
of the return values (often brief, and not too helpful if you aren't
already familiar with the test), but also one or more references
that you can turn to for further information.

Most likely, though, you'll want to absorb a general
introductory stats book before you delve into the
gory details of many of those references.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org