[R] xyplot source file only work with echo=TRUE

Ronaldo Reis Junior chrysopa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:38:28 CEST 2007

Hi,

I write several xyplot graphics on a source file. When I try to use
source("graphics.R") the source don't work, but if I use
source("graphics.R",echo=T) it work. Generally some commands work without
echo=T, but xyplot dont work. Why it dont work without echo=T? It is possible
to write a source that dont need echo=T on source command?

Thanks
Ronaldo
--
Aluno de Informática não cola, faz transferência de dados.