[R] Changing working directory

Bos, Roger roger.bos at us.rothschild.com
Mon Apr 23 14:16:54 CEST 2007

?setwd

-----Original Message-----
From: r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch
[mailto:r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of Walter Paczkowski
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 7:41 AM
To: r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: [R] Changing working directory

Good morning,

I keep copies my .RData file in different directories for different
projects on Windows XP.  There is an icon on my desktop for each project
so all I have to do is click on the icon to open R for a specific
project, i.e. a specific .RData file.  How do I change to another .RData
file from within R without first closing R?

Thanks,

Walt Paczkowski

********************************************************************** *
This message is for the named person's use only. It may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. No right to confidential or privileged treatment
of this message is waived or lost by any error in
transmission. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail,
delete the message and all copies from your system and destroy
any hard copies. You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.