[R] queries

Stephen Tucker brown_emu at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 21:38:54 CEST 2007

hist(rnorm(100),xlab="Data",ylab="Count",main="")
title(main="Histogram of ...",cex=0.5)

see ?par for details on xlab, ylab, main, and cex arguments.
You can call these from title() or include them in hist().
I called title(main=..) separately to control its size separately
from the rest of the text (axis and tick labels).