[R] graphs superimposed on pictures?

Robert Biddle robert_biddle at carleton.ca
Wed Apr 11 17:33:05 CEST 2007

Thanks;
I don't have the actual book, but had looked at the online examples and not seen anything.
Now I go back and see he does have one example in chapter 3 (using a photo of the moon) and
I just hadn't noticed it.
I think I got frustrated because I was typically searching for "image", and
R uses the term "image" for something different. I was also imagining it would be some kind of
"background" parameter, and it wasn't.
:-(
Anyway, thanks again: I now have what I need.
Robt