[R] plotting multilevel / lme lines

Rense Nieuwenhuis r.nieuwenhuis at student.ru.nl
Fri Apr 6 12:39:28 CEST 2007

Dear expeRts,

I am trying to plot a lme-object {package nlme) in such a way, that
on a selected level the x-axis represents the value on a selected
predictor and the y-axis represents the predicted-outcome variable.
The graphs would than consist of several lines that each represent
one group. I can't find such a plotting function.

I could write such a function myself, based on ranef() and fixef(),
but it would be a waste of time if such a function would already exist.

Does any of you such a function?

Regards,

Rense Nieuwenhuis