[R] Odp: problem for use R

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Apr 5 09:40:54 CEST 2007

Hi

It is difficult from your question to derive what you exactly want. For
reading Excel files there are several ways - see archives. I personally
select some data in Excel press
Ctrl-C and then in R
read.delim("clipboard"), however sometimes can be prefered a way through
saving txt or csv files. Other posibility is to use RODBC - see Data
Export/Import manual.

If you want to write some data and use it in Excel they shall be in matrix
or data.frame form and use
write.table(...., sep="\t", row names= FALSE). The file can be directly
used by Excel.

Regards

Petr Pikal
petr.pikal at precheza.cz