[R] gpclib library

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 4 18:46:48 CEST 2007

It's a _package_ that you are looking for (there is something else called
a gpclib library, to do with GNU Pascal).

You haven't told us your OS or R version, so we don't know what file you
are looking for.  But try another mirror if one appears not to work (and
using a US mirror with an email address in Italy seems odd).

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Leonardo Lami wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm tring to download the gpclib library but I don't find it in the old
> repository
>
> install.packages(c("gpclib"), dependencies=TRUE,
> repos="http://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/")
> Avviso in install.packages(c("gpclib"), dependencies = TRUE, repos =
> "http://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/") :
>         argument 'lib' is missing: using /usr/local/lib/R/site-library

That's not what that message says: presumably you got some more output.