[R] Device drivers - png()/jpeg()

Schmitt, Corinna Corinna.Schmitt at igb.fraunhofer.de
Mon Apr 2 14:58:11 CEST 2007

Hallo R-experts,

I produced a R graphic with the help of the following commands:

plot(0:4,0:4, type = "n", xlab = "X-Werte", ylab = "Y-Werte")
points(rnorm(100), rnorm(100), col = "black") locator(2, type= "l")
locator(2, type = "l", col = "red")

I could display this graphic by using windows() before entering those
commands. Now I want to save this graphic as PNG file and JPEG file. I
studied the online-help and the manuals extensively but could not find a
solution.

Can anyone tell me the corresponding command in detail?

Thanks, Corinna