[R] EBAM ERROR

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Sep 29 17:49:40 CEST 2006

      I haven't seen a reply to this post, so I will offer a couple of
comments.  Unfortunately, the information provided is not sufficient for
me to answer your questions.  If you'd still like help from this
listserve, please provide commented, minimal, self-contained,
reproducible code, as suggested in the posting guide
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  However, have you tried
"www.bioconductor.org"?  I believe they also have a listserve, and the
people who follow that list should be more familiar with analysis of
genetic data than this more general listserve.

      Also, I suggest you send your email "From" something more
revealing of who you are.  Some of the most knowledgeable and frequent
contributors to this listserve rarely if ever answer questions from
anonymous email addresses like "learningr at gmail.com".

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves