[R] ppois

Leeds, Mark (IED) Mark.Leeds at morganstanley.com
Thu Sep 28 16:07:37 CEST 2006

my guess is that ppois calculates greater than so ( since we are dealing
in a  discrete world )  greater than or equal to 33 is the same as
greater than 32.
But I am not familiar with ppois so you should check that this is what
is happening.

I think someone else already told you that you shouldn't use this site
for homework but I guess this could be not related to homework so I
answered ?