[R] Testing the equality of correlations

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT) Wolfgang.Viechtbauer at STAT.unimaas.nl
Thu Sep 28 10:50:21 CEST 2006

It's more complicated than that, since Phi(X1,X2), Phi(X1,X3), and Phi(X1,X4) are dependent. Take a look at:

Olkin, I., & Finn, J. D. (1990). Testing correlated correlations. Psychological Bulletin, 108(2), 330-333.

and

Meng, X., Rosenthal, R., & Rubin, D. B. (1992). Comparing correlated correlation coefficients. Psychological Bulletin, 111(1), 172-175.

You will probably have to implement these tests yourself.

Best,

--
Wolfgang Viechtbauer
 Department of Methodology and Statistics