[R] Selfstarting models for soil hydrology using R

CHRISTIAN OMUTO thineomuto at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 14:32:25 CEST 2006

Dear,
I have developed and tested some models in soil
hydrology with NLME library in R. I want to ask
if it could be possible to submit this to the NLME
library (with sample data) as a toolbox or something
so
that anyone downloading new components of new versions
of R may simply call (say
SSbrookscorey function to predict water retention in
the same way someone can call SSlogis to predict
logistic function in the current version)? I would be
grateful for your support. I can also give in-depth
description and capabilities for white papers
concerning the applications of R in soil hydrology.
Please advice me.
Dr. Christian Thine,
University of Nairobi, Kenya.