[R] problem with summary of data

Nel N. eeneling at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 10:42:08 CEST 2006

Looks like I've missed out the 'as.is' argument, I put it in and everything
was alright! Thank you so much!
In addition,there're a few .rda files that I've got that I would like to
view as file perse. How do I open it because when I tried opening it with
Notepad, it came out as unrecognised symbols.
Thanx again.