[R] Adding .R to source file keeps R from reading it?

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 22 02:35:46 CEST 2006

Hmm...  sounds like you're on Windows and have the Explorer setup such
that it is hiding file extensions.  You can try to use list.files()
from R to see if the files actually have file extension.

If this is your problem, open My Computer -> Tools -> Folder
Options... and select tab View.  Make sure that "Hide extensions for
known file types" is *NOT* selected.

/H