[R] [ROracle] error loading (undefined symbol: sqlclu)

Mathieu Drapeau mathieu.drapeau at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 21 21:12:46 CEST 2006

Hi Marc,
thanks for the answer, but that wasn't the problem.
I set my LD_LIBRARY_PATH in my .cshrc.

I solve my problem by compiling the library manually. It created me a
file (ROracle.so) of ~14mb (instead of the one of ~150K) that I replaced
with the other one.
I guess R compilation did something wrong.

Thanks,
Mathieu