[R] Statitics Textbook - any recommendation?

Iuri Gavronski iuri at ufrgs.br
Wed Sep 20 22:21:58 CEST 2006

I would like to buy a basic statistics book (experimental design,
sampling, ANOVA, regression, etc.) with examples in R. Or download it
in PDF or html format.
I went to the CRAN contributed documentation, but there were only R
textbooks, that is, textbooks where R is the focus, not the
statistics. And I would like to find the opposite.
Other text I am trying to find is multivariate data analysis (EFA,
cluster, mult regression, MANOVA, etc.) with examples with R.
Any recommendation?

Thank you in advance,

Iuri.