[R] odfWeave help

Kuhn, Max Max.Kuhn at pfizer.com
Tue Sep 19 14:41:45 CEST 2006

Alfonso,

It sounds like unzip and zip are not in your path (as opposed to odfWeave needing additional configuration). The error message that you received is generated when odfWeave is invoked. It checks to see if unzip can be used at the command line.

After googling, I found a basic link for setting your path:

http://www.xmission.com/~comphope/issues/ch000549.htm

You'll want to add the directory where unzip and zip live to this path.

Max