[R] Error Message Documentation

cjkogan111 cjkogan111 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 00:29:24 CEST 2006

Hello,
I am new to R, and trying to work with it. I have a couple of quick
questions. First, I made a program and got the following error message.
Error in if (DatMdFile$Time.Value[NmRecord] < VBinTimesMinTop[NmCounter]) {
:
        missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
In addition: Warning message:
< not meaningful for factors in: Ops.factor(DatMdFile$Time.Value[NmRecord],
VBinTimesMinTop[NmCounter])
I noticed that one of the values had decimal places, while the other didn't,
so the comparison would be 11.00 > 10
I don't know if that might have anything to do with my problem.
Anyway, I don't have much idea what the error means, and I don't know how to
check what data type the different vectors are.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out, and also, I was wondering if
there is any error documentation (stuff that tells what the error means.)

Thanks!
- cjkogan111