[R] Successive Graphs

Paternostro.Amy at epamail.epa.gov Paternostro.Amy at epamail.epa.gov
Mon Sep 11 22:19:17 CEST 2006

Hello! I have written an R script on a Windows platform where I
calculate eight result matrices I plot using matplot. I would like to
display the resulting plots successively, rather than simultaneously,
and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as
to how to do this. The graphs pop up in this manner by default when I
run my script in S-PLUS, with tabs separating them so I can view each
graph at my leisure. However when I run my script in R, each graph pops
up only for a moment before it is replaced by the next until I am left
with only the plot of the eighth matrix at the end of the script. Thanks
in advance for your help!

Amy Paternostro
National Center for Environmental Economiccs
United States Environmental Protection Agency
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC  20460
Paternostro.Amy at epamail.epa.gov