[R] clustering coefficient

Gabor Csardi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Sun Sep 10 09:28:53 CEST 2006


the igraph package has it, the function is called transitivity.
At least i think this is what you're looking for.


On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 01:00:04PM -0700, Cuau wrote:
>  Hi all,
>  I've been looking for a function that calculates "clustering coefficient" either Newman's or Wattson's.
>  I have found different functions to calculate different "cluster" but I haven't found yet anything for clustering coefficient, it might be under a different name.
> Any ideas?
> Cuau
> ---------------------------------
> Get your email and more, right on the  new Yahoo.com 
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
> ______________________________________________
> R-help at stat.math.ethz.ch mailing list
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
> PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
> and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

Csardi Gabor <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>    MTA RMKI, ELTE TTK

More information about the R-help mailing list