[R] Residual analysis in GEE

Renaud Lancelot renaud.lancelot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 10:53:34 CEST 2006

See the function geeglm in package geese. It has response, Pearson an
working residuals.

Best,

Renaud

2006/9/4, David S. Schwarz <david.schwarz at goodstats.biz>:
> Does anyone know how to get residuals out of the Generalized Estimating
> Equations (GEE) module. I can get the fitted values but not the residuals?
>
> Also, I would like some more extended model diagnostics such as the
> studentized residuals, studentized deleted residuals,DFFIT, BFBeta, etc.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Dave Schwarz

Renaud LANCELOT
Département Elevage et Médecine Vétérinaire (EMVT) du CIRAD
Directeur adjoint chargé des affaires scientifiques

CIRAD, Animal Production and Veterinary Medicine Department
Deputy director for scientific affairs

Campus international de Baillarguet
TA 30 / B (Bât. B, Bur. 214)
34398 Montpellier Cedex 5 - France