[R] Cross-correlation between two time series data

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Sep 4 18:05:12 CEST 2006

      'ccf' provides a plot with red, dashed lines indicating an
approximate 95% threshold for the correlation.

      Beyond that, with any particular model fit, you can get confidence
intervals and anova tests for any particular parameter estimated.

      If neither of these are adequate, I suppose one might be able to
try Markov Chain Monte Carlo, but I've never used that, so I can't
comment further on that.

      If you would like more help from this listserve, please provide
more detail of your application including commented, minimal,
self-contained, reproducible code, explaining something you've tried and
why it is not adequate (as suggested in the posting guide
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html").

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves